||UltimateMenu is an ASP.NET menu control to build advanced DHTML menus.
· Visual Designer - Fully integrated into VS.NET, also available as a stand-alone ASP.NET application.
· Professional Style - Pop-up, drop-down, vertical, horizontal, scrolling, filter, transition.
· XML & CSS - Menu structure and style based on XML and CSS industry standards.
· Keyboard Support - Use shortcut keys to activate menu items.
· Cross-Browser Support - IE5+, NS6+, Firefox 1.0+, Mozilla 1.0+, Opera 7.5+ for the best outcome, all down-level browsers with limited functionality.
· Client & Server Events - Raise client-side and server-side events when user clicks on menu items.
· Frame Support - Full frame support without a single line of coding.
· Context Menu - Pop-up menu when user right-clicks anywhere on the page, or on a specified control.
· Show Path - Display both the menu traversal path, and the actual navigation path with different style.
· Data Binding - Load menu from a data source as easy as setting a connection string.
· User Rights - Display different parts of the menu based on user credentials.
· Nested Controls - Insert ASP.NET server controls and HTML controls into menu items.
· XHTML Support - Fully compliant with XHTML Transitional. VS.NET 2005 ready.